Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Where to Begin?


So my sister suggested to me, a while ago, that I should start one of these blog things. If for no other reason than to have something to do. God knows I'm lacking for things to do, and I am never sarcastic. Being that this is my first time I am going to expect some patience from my audience, both of you. Be gentle.
Those of you that don't know me may be wondering about my title. Let me clue you in, I am an experienced cook, I have trained in the culinary arts both formally and informally for years. Anyone that has eaten my food can tell you that it is not only delicious but highly unlikely to give you dysentery. So my faithful readers can expect to find some pretty sweet recipes and cooking tips along with restaurant reviews. Yay.
I also ride a classic Harley-Davidson, and at the moment I am working full time at local Harley dealership. Why did I choose Harley's over cooking as a profession? Let me ask you this: Have you ever worked in a professional kitchen? Do you know how much cooks make? Don't judge me. If I could afford to run my own restaurant the way I wanted to, I probably would. But, until I can, I'm having a blast with Harley's and I'm making a fairly good living.

4 comments:

Judy Schwartz Haley | CoffeeJitters.Net said...

yay! Timmy has a blog!

mama said...

Welcome to the blogosphere Unca Timmy!

Anonymous said...

Hey...what he says about his cooking...it's true...I especially like the "French Onion" soup...when can we expect that recipe?

Anonymous said...

You have a fan in me! Your witty and your recipes sound delicious!